In November of 2017, Microsoft was low-key in announcing that it was shutting down the free Windows 10 upgrade program. However, as a result of the opposition of the majority of users, they decided to postpone until June 2018. So far, if you haven’t upgraded to the best Windows 10 operating system for free, you won’t have a lot of opportunities in the feature. But there is no need to disappoint, there are still opportunities.
I recently made a questionnaire to learn that Windows 10 free updates are still working, just as they always have. But the upgrade process will be slightly cumbersome because Microsoft has removed the upgrade tool. Get a Windows 7 Product Key for Windows 10. Now I’m offering you a wonderful way to just do a little bit of work and you can also upgrade Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 of the older version of Windows 10 fully functional version.
1. Find your copy of Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 that is currently running, and you also need to query the product key. Even if you’ve forgotten the product key, don’t worry. Because it is currently installed and bundled on your system, you only need to download a free product key finder tool, such as NirSoft and Produkey, to find the product key from the old Windows currently running on your PC.
2. Note: Before continuing the following operation, stop the hurried footsteps, you must not forget the backup system.
3. This step is the most critical. You need to create a Windows 10 image installer. Through Microsoft official download program, and then configure the media create tool with the hardware you need. First you should burn it to a DVD or USB flash drive, and then choose to install Windows 10 Home/Pro from a USB device, please use the ISO file. You will also need to select 32-bit or 64-bit versions, and favorite language.
4. Insert the installation media, restart your PC/laptop, and then press F2/F11 to create a different boot priority. Set up a USB flash drive (or DVD) as a startup preference, starting before the primary hard drive or SSD. Different brands of computers will vary slightly, depending on their BIOS settings.
5. Reboot the computer according to the system prompts (typically requires multiple reboots).
6. After running Win 10 setup, you will be asked to provide a valid product key. Enter it here, and then click Next. If you do not have a key, I recommend you go to ocdkeys to buy one, 100% working, full editions support, the price is reasonable, fair trade.